Testing Accommodations, including arrangement, proctoring, and administration of tests are available for students who qualify as defined in Title V Regulations, Section 56002.
Accommodations for tests typically include extended time to take tests and quizzes, and the option to take them in a distraction-reduced setting at the High Tech Center (HTC), or the DSPS Office.
In order to receive these accommodations students must:
- Meet with a DSPS Counselor;
- Fill out, sign, and submit aTest Accommodations Request Form;
- Pick up the “Blue Form" which needs to be completed by your instructor, and return to DSPS prior to making any testing appointments;
- Make appointments for upcoming tests or exams at least two days before the class is scheduled to take their exams (five days if a reader or scribe is required);
- Show up on time to all scheduled appointments.
Please remember that it is the student’s responsibility to make sure that DSPS has received the “Blue Form” prior to testing. Testing appointments will not be made until that form has been received.
Testing Accommodations for online classes can be requested by submitting the following form: Online Testing Accommodations [Online Form]
Test Accommodations Forms & ResourcesOnline Testing Accommodations
Test accommodations, including arrangement, proctoring, and administration of tests, are available for students who qualify for this service as defined in Title V Regulations, Section 56002.