Wait List Information
How it works:
If a class is closed, you may register yourself on the waitlist anytime on or after your registration appointment time. If a seat becomes available in that course, the next student on the waitlist will be notified via their MyGWC student email. Students will then have 24 hours to register and pay for the class or they will be dropped from the wait list and the next student on the wait list will be notified.
MAKE SURE TO LOG IN TO YOUR MYGWC ACCOUNT AND CHECK YOUR STUDENT EMAIL ACCOUNT ON A REGULAR BASIS!
The following rules apply for students who wish to enroll on a wait list:
- A student may only enroll in one wait list class section per course title (ex. only one section of ENGL G100 class).
- For lecture/lab classes, the student will only be able to enroll on the wait list for the lab section. If a seat opens in the lab, the student can register for the lab and lecture at the same time.
- A student will not be permitted to enroll on a wait list if he/she is enrolled in another section of the same course.
- A student will be permitted to enroll on a wait list only if he/she meets the enforced prerequisite/co-requisite for the class.
- Courses in the Nursing program require a special admissions and acceptance processWait lists are not available for courses in this program. There may be other programs such as Criminal Justice that may have certain courses in which the waitlist is not an option.
- The wait list will be turned off 24 hours prior to the start of the term and no new students will be permitted to register on the waitlist. .
- You are encouraged to print and review the detailed instructions on how to enroll on the wait list