Basic Instructions for E-mailing Copy Requests
- In order to ensure that your work is completed in the most efficient and correct manner, we ask that you follow the guidelines below:
- Complete one of the Copy Request forms (see PDF Form Downloads at left). The Copyform is for jobs that are camera-ready and will be copied on 8 ½ x 11 20# bond paper. The Longform is used when other paper (cardstock, astrobrights, etc.), other sizes (8 ½ x 14 or 11 x 17), or additional services (lamination, graphic design, etc.) are requested.
- Convert your document (to be copied) to a pdf (using Adobe Acrobat).
- Create an email and place in the subject line of the email the title of the work from your Copy Request form. * Note: Only one form and one document per email.
- Attach the appropriate request form and your document to your E-mail and send them to: email@example.com
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat on your home computer you may purchase it for a reduced educational discount from several sources including www.collegesoftware.org, www.uscollegebuy.com and www.journeyed.com
If you need Adobe Acrobat for your GWC campus computer, please contact Technology Support Services x55060.
Free PDF Creator
You can download a free PDF creator called CutePDF for the PC at:
Create PDF documents on the fly — for Free!
Portable Document Format (PDF) is the de facto standard for the secure and reliable distribution and exchange of electronic documents and forms around the world. CutePDF Writer (formerly CutePDF Printer) is the free version of commercial PDF creation software. CutePDF Writer installs itself as a "printer subsystem". This enables virtually any Windows applications (must be able to print) to create professional quality PDF documents - with just a push of a button!