Phone: 714.892.7711 x55082
Fax: 714.895.8243 fax
Mailbox Access: 7 am—10 pm Monday-Friday
Mailroom Office: 8 am—12 noon Monday-Friday Closed on District Holidays
Location: Library 117 (directly across from the Student Center patio area)
If the Mailroom is closed and you need help, call:
- College Support Services x55022 8 am-5 pm M-F;
- Evening/Weekend Operations x58731 5-10 pm M-Th;
- Public Safety x58924 at times not listed above.
There is a telephone located near the Mailroom Office door for your convenience.
Employee mailboxes are located in the Mailroom. Mailboxes are for campus and District business only, no outside advertisement is allowed. Please check your mailbox regularly.
- All incoming/outgoing USPS mail will be dropped off/picked up once a day by a USPS mail carrier from M&O Shipping and Receiving
- Outgoing mail should be dropped off in the Mailroom no later than 10:30am for USPS pick-up the next day
- Outgoing inter-district mail should be dropped off in the Mailroom no later than 10:30am or in College Support Services by 1:30pm
- For overnight, certified, or same day outgoing mail service, individual departments will be responsible for driving their mail to the post office themselves. Listed below are the addresses of the closest post offices for your convenience.
- 1.5 miles – Westminster Post Office, 15030 Goldenwest Circle, Westminster (corner of Bolsa and Goldenwest Circle, near 405 frwy)
- 2.2 miles – Huntington Beach Post Office, 6771 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach (near the corner of Goldenwest St and Warner Ave)
- Incoming USPS and inter-district mail will be placed in mailboxes as early as possible, but no later than 2:30pm daily.
Packages will be delivered by the Maintenance and Operations staff.
The GWC Bulletin page is your best source for a listing of the latest announcements and workshops. There are also bulletin boards on the Mailroom walls/doors which contain information from the State, CCCD Board of Trustees, Academic Senate, Staff Development, CFCE AFT Local 4794 (Classified Union), CFE AFT Local 1911 (Faculty Union), CCA/CTA (Part-time Faculty Union), and others. Job announcements can be found on the district web site.