Environmental Efficiency/Renewable Energy (EERE) Program Degree
The renewable energy (RE) industry is growing rapidly, resulting in a wide range of employment opportunities, from system design and installation to hardware development/maintenance and sales.
The EERE program is designed to help prepare students for employment in a broad range of industries including solar energy, wind power, hydropower, geothermal energy and biofuels.
- Photovoltaic Technician/Installer
- Solar Hot Water Technician/Installer
- Power And Utility Technician
- Wind Turbine Technician
- Biofuel Operator/Technician
- Building Operator/Technician
- Energy Manager/Analyst/Auditor
- Sales Representative/Marketer
- Energy Efficiency Designer (LEEDS Building Certifications)
- Design Engineer