Students receive excellent instruction and hands-on experience of skills necessary to gain employment.
- Program is well established with 30 years of history.
- Instructors are highly trained and qualified with AIFD accreditation.
- Curriculum is aligned with the California Certified Florists State Exam.
- We are a Student Chapter of the American Institute of Floral Designers (SAIFD) – the only Student Chapter in Southern California.
- Instructor has strong industry ties, including Board membership to the California State Floral Association.
- Comprehensive curriculum covers all aspects of the floral industry, including flower processor, design assistant, designer, sales person, manager, owner and entrepreneur.
- Facility enhances student’s experience with a large classroom, appropriate design tables, water source, floral refrigeration and a mock flower shop.
- Small class-sizes allow for personal attention during practical applications.
- Evening courses are scheduled to accommodate working students.
- Progam is a good value with high-quality instruction, low tuition and reasonable material fees.