In This Issue of Wavelength
- On the Cover: GWC Alumnus Andrew E. Hall
- The Presidents Corner: Courtyard of Honor
- Rustler Round-Up: Fall Brings Big Wins
- Windows of Opportunity: Courtyard of Honor
- Nursing Students Win State-Level Recognition AGAIN!
- Simply Entertaining: Completely Sure They Can Dance: Nannette Brodie and the GWC Dance Department
- What’s Happening in Instruction?
- GWC Receives Red Cross Award for Excellence
Windows of Opportunity
By Margie Bunten
Director, Foundation and Community Relations
Courtyard of Honor
The 18th annual Courtyard of Honor Ceremony was held on October 28. Congratulations to four former GWC students who received the Alumni Pillar of Achievement recognition and five individuals who received a Pillar of Support. The Pillars of Support are those donors who have given over $25,000 to the college.
For details on each of these exceptional alumni and supporters of Golden West College please go to:
If you are interested in dedicating a Pillar of Support at some future date or nominating a former student, please contact the Foundation office at (714) 895-8315.
The Axel Family Pillar
The Axel Family
|The William and Joanne Bumm
|The Judy Elmore Pillar
|The Dawn McKahan Pillar||The Susan and Robert
Susan and Bob Polentz
2009 Honored Alumni
|Eric A. Bauer
|Dr. John Knox Maltby
|Sharaud Deshaun Moore