Chefs for Scholarships 2014
A Tribute to Veterans - Celebrating Education
Delicious food, fine wine, beer and incredible desserts will be on the menu at the Golden West College Patrons 9th Annual Chefs for Scholarships fundraising event to be held on Sunday September 14th, 2014 at Golden West College.
Golden West College Patrons
CHEF FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2014
GWC Student Center
- Sample Dining from Restaurants
- Wine & Beer Tasting
- Opportunity Drawings
- Entertainment for children
- Silent Auction
COST OF ADMISSION - includes all food, beverages & entertainment
- Adults $45 / $50 at event
- Students: $20 / $25 at event
- Children 12 and under FREE
PURCHASE ADVANCED TICKETS
About Chefs for Scholarships
This popular community event has become the unofficial start of the Fall semester and the beautiful Golden West College campus is the perfect setting for an enjoyable afternoon with family and friends. Chefs from outstanding eateries, wineries and breweries will be serving everything from soup to desserts along with outstanding wine and beer.
- Guests have the opportunity to bid on fantastic silent auction offerings and try their luck on a wide variety of raffle prizes
- Tickets are available for a Grand Prize of a six night, seven day trip to Maui which includes a stay in a private, ocean view condo, donated by John and Linda McGovern, one round of golf for 2 at the Wailea Golf Club and a $1200 travel voucher.
- Guests will be entertained by The Swing Kittens, who will provide music while you feast. For the children we will have the Games 2U truck, a clown, and arts and crafts station.
2013 Chefs for Scholarships Photo Gallery and Video
2012 Chefs for Scholarships Photo Gallery
2011 Chefs for Scholarships Photo Gallery and Video
2010 Chefs for Scholarships Photo Gallery
2009 Chefs for Scholarships Photo Gallery
2008 Chefs for Scholarships Photo Gallery and Video