Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Research, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness (ORPIE) provides services that help campus leaders make informed decisions to improve processes, programs, and services that impact student learning and success. ORPIE functions include Institutional Research, Strategic Planning, Program Review, Student Learning Outcome, and Accreditation.
The Office is responsible for:
- Collecting, analyzing and disseminating data systematically to assist stakeholders in making informed decisions that lead to continuous organizational improvement
- Keeping the campus informed of changes in state and federal regulations regarding student learning, achievement, and accreditation.
- Facilitating the strategic planning process through the development, creation and dissemination of plans that help every unit in the institution align its efforts with the mission and long-term vision of the college
- Facilitating assessment of student learning outcomes and program review
- Managing the accreditation process
Business, Rm 201-206
Kay V. Nguyen, Ed.D
Accreditation Liaison Officer
Matthew Valerius, M.P.P.
Senior Research Analyst
Uyen Tran, M.S.
(714)895-7711 x 55274
Senior Analyst, Professional Expert
Research Request Form
If you would like to request a research project, please fill out our online research request form. Do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.