Application Period 12/21-3/2
January 5 - 31, 20-15
View Summer Courses
Summer Program in London June 27 - July 27, 2015
We're Here to Help
It’s now possible to complete all your requirements to transfer to the CSU in 2 years
Due to recent legislative changes, registration priority is changing. Learn more...
Order your Parking Pass Online...
- News & Bulletins
- Financial Aid
Golden West College students share their first-year experiences
Open Council Position – Apply by 12pm, Jan. 9, 2015
The ASGWC Student Council has opened up the position of ASGWC Finance Commissioner to be filled by appointment. If you are interested in being considered for this student leadership position, complete the application and submit by the deadline of 12pm, Friday, January 9, 2015.
GWC Student Bulletin Board
Spring/Winter Intersession 2015 Schedule
Winter Intesession - January 5 - 30, 2015
Summer 2015 Schedule
2014 - 2015 College Catalog
Download & View the 2014-2015 Catalog in
Adobe Reader is required to view and print the schedule and/or catalog.
The Financial Aid Office at Golden West College strongly encourages students to apply for financial aid and use this website to navigate the various resources available to you as a current or prospective student at Golden West College.
The Financial Aid Office provides a number of important student services, which include:
- Providing information regarding the types of financial aid available
- Helping collect and complete all necessary financial aid forms and documents
- Providing guidance on student loans and debt management.
Applying for Financial Aid at GWC is EASY AS...
1. Get Your Pin @ www.pin.ed.gov
2. Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov (School code 001206)
3. Complete your file. Always respond to any correspondence sent to you by the FA office.
Golden West College
15744 Golden West Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92647