GWC Community Art Gallery presents
MULTIPLES & PEEKERS
November 20, 2015– January 15, 2016
Opening Reception: Thursday, November 19, 6:30–8:30 pm
Open Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Open Saturdays November 21, December 5 & 12 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
(Closed for Winter Break December 18, 2015 – January 5, 2016)
Contact the gallery in advance to confirm: (714) 895-8772
The GWC Community Gallery is located in the Fine Arts building on the first floor building 29 on the map. Download a current campus map PDF
Gallery Floor Plan
GWC COMMUNITY GALLERY VOLUNTEERS
Volunteers are needed in the Fine Arts Gallery to greet patrons and answer questions. Contact the Arts & Letters division office at 714-895-8772 for more information.
- Fall 2015 - Best Coast: Artists Reflect on Orange County
- Spring 2014 - Student Art Show
- Spring 2014 - Painting & Sculpture by Russell Jacques
- Spring 2014 - 3rd Annual Plein Air Painting
- Fall 2013 - Recycling Materials
- Fall 2013 - Mixed Media
- Fall 2013 - Digital Drawings & Art Glass
- Spring 2013 - 2013 JURIED STUDENT ART SHOW
- Spring 2013 - 2nd Annual PLEIN AIR PAINTING
- Fall 2012 - PHOTOGRAPHY & CERAMICS EXHIBIT
- Fall 2012 - Dark Water & Luminous Life
- Spring 2012 - Juried Student Art Exhibit
- Spring 2012 - Pressing the Limits
- Spring 2012 - Plein Air Painting
- Fall 2011 - Images by Korean Painters - Co-sponsored with GG Art Gallery
- Fall 2011 - LIGHT WAVES–DIGITAL IMAGES AS FINE ART
- Spring 2011 - Expressions of the Figure
- Spring 2011 - Printmaking, Printmaking and Printmaking
- Fall 2011 - Glass, Paint, Color
- Spring 2010 - Juried Student Art Show
- Spring 2010 - African Gala!
As a Friend of the Arts at Golden West College, you will enjoy many special benefits including complimentary refreshments at all Theater department plays, invitations to opening night festivities for various Performing and Fine Arts events, guest lectures and demonstrations, and invitations to backstage and costume shop tours.
For just $25, you can join a Friends group, or for $100, you can become a member of all five! More information...
If you have any questions please contact the Fine Arts Department.